• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Isles of Scilly Birding (1 Viewer)

I cant comment for recent use, but when i took my o2 phone over there, coverage wasnt too bad, but i must say vodafones coverage was and is so much better. I remember at the time being told by someone at o2, i would get charged roaming rates as they did not class it as uk..... I reckon they got there info wrong....hopefully someone will be able to give you more info, at least its not a dead signal like t-mobile and all the others... (apart from orange)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back