• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My patch - Bahrain (1 Viewer)

kyyroju

Pictures tell the story and I'm not a good writer. So I did the description with photos and Google Earth.
You need Google earth installed in Your computer. Then remove the .txt extension from the attached file (this system here want allow .kmz files to be uploaded as attachments!:storm: ). Drag & drop this file to Google Earth.
You'll find several photos placed on the map where they were taken + date & time and some panorama shots from my local birding places.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Bahrain locations and pics.kmz.txt
    9.2 KB · Views: 474
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back