• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zheljko (1 Viewer)

Hi Zheljko,

On behalf of all the Moderators and Staff let me wish you a warm WELCOME to BirdForum.

I think you may be our second member from Serbia, I believe our first was also from Beograd.

I hope you will spend as much time with us as you can, and I look forward to hearing about the birds around where you live.

:t:

Dobrodosli to Birdforum, Zheljko! (I've visited Beograd when it used to be the capital of the most beautiful country of Europe, in the 80's...). Good to have more internationality here, & good luck in finding that teacher's vacancy. I've been a bioteacher, and enjoyed it..

Aloha

Aloha From Hawaii,

I'm new to the Forum and wanted to say "Hello" to the group.

Birding is both my pastime and my profession. I would love to share my experiences with the group and help those with an interest in Hawaii's birds.

Hope that you all can come out to Hawaii to experience our beautiful islands and to see some of our rare native birds and the many migrants that visit the Islands.

With Aloha,
Sharon

Hello Zheljko, I look forward to hearing about which species of birds you have in your local area, also the local habitat. I hope you enjoy this site ...it's the best there is!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back