• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Manual/Intruction for AT80 Habicht (1 Viewer)

yves0071

France
Dear Colleagues,
I am looking or a digital copy of the instruction booklet for Scope AT80 (HD) HABICHT.
If you have one, can you please send it to me? (yves0071[at]orange.fr)
Thanks in advance & best regards
Yves

Dear Colleagues,
I am looking or a digital copy of the instruction booklet for Scope AT80 (HD) HABICHT.
If you have one, can you please send it to me? (yves0071[at]orange.fr)
Thanks in advance & best regards
Yves

Hi Yves, it's not a pretty version of the user manual, but it is the original. Please see attached.
Kind regards,
Dale

Attachments

• Manual AT 80-ST 80.pdf
    601.8 KB · Views: 310
Wow-thanks for that. I just inherited a AT80 and when it arrived there were loose screws inside, rattle rattle. I called Swarovski and a few weeks later it was good as new. No charge. Wow. I've since purchased 2 10x42 EL bins. What a company. I've been searching for an owners manual.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back