• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings St. Augustine Florida (1 Viewer)

teddyp

This is the first time I have posted on this site since I became a member. Living in Florida I do a lot of shore bird photography but would not classify myself as a real birder. Examples of my bird photography can be viewed on my web site. I look forward to you comments and look forward to visiting often.

Teddy P www.TedPappas.com

Hi there, and welcome to BF.

Had a quick look but as there's a lot on your website and its fast approaching midnight now ..... I'll have a better look tomorrow.

Cheers .....

On behalf of Admin and the Moderators here at Bird Forum, welcome!

I hope you will post a couple of your bird photographs in our Gallery from time to time. Hopefully you might add a link to our Forum as you have done here with yours. Enjoy yourself.

Pretty slick website, Ted! Welcome to BF, hope you enjoy yourself. I spent two summers in St. Augustine doing Cross and Sword back in the late 60's: is the show still running? Those were great days-- sunshine, Old St. Augustine, the Fort-- beautiful place you have there.

Hi Ted, Welcome to the board. I just joined about a week ago and I must say that I'm impressed. Hope you are as well. Look forward to your posts.

K. Lewis
Raleigh NC

Ted,

I visited your website. Impressive pictures! Having previously lived in the area, I'm going to venture a guess that some of the Heron photos were taken at the Alligator Farm?

You certainly live in a good area for both Birdwatching and Photography.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back