• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Doug's getting married. Everyone wins (1 Viewer)

gr8fuldoug

Camera Land / Supporting Vendor
f2af3c4f-e0a7-4a16-82ab-9e0672616b49.gif

Just wanted to reach out and touch base with all my forum brothers and sisters. The next couple of weeks I will be in and out of the store and working odd & occasionally few hours. I'll also be out a few days as I am getting married on Sunday the 18th.
Joel, Neil and Scottie will be here covering for me and responding to e-mails and phone calls, however, they usually don't to reply to forum PM's. If there's anything we can assist you with during this time please either e-mail me at [email protected] or call 516-217-1000.

During this time, let's say through the end of September, if there's anything you're looking for please let us know and we will work out a special price for you.
I will do my best to get a some items posted on the Deal of the Day, however, we would like to do all we can for you on whatever it is that you're looking for. This is our way to include everyone in the celebration.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Congratulations Doug.

I hope all goes well on he day.

I am back at the store and playing catch up. We will continue to run this sale through the end of September.
I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone for all the warm wishes and advice I've received. :)

IMG_2724.jpg

Looks like you had a great wedding. Where is the picture of the tyedye cake?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back