• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lynx/BL Fieldguide, Philippines (1 Viewer)

Already mentioned here......

https://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=232437&page=6

Regarding titles such as Malaysia, Cambodia, Thailand and Vietnam, there is huge overlap in species.

They're really stretching the income stream, with much of the artwork being reproduced across several volumes, at least I presume they won't recommision artwork for duplicate species in every book?

What are the odds on Sumatra and Java getting their own, separate publications?

Last edited:
I have just ordered a copy, which I will probably receive in October. Though Kennedy's book A Guide to the Birds of the Philippines from 2000 might be more comprehensive.

Philippines listed as 'late September', China as 'September' and Colombia as 'Autumn' so on that basis, if it will save me something on postage, I've told Lynx to send them all together as one package when they're all available.

Philippines listed as 'late September', China as 'September' and Colombia as 'Autumn' so on that basis, if it will save me something on postage, I've told Lynx to send them all together as one package when they're all available.

Philippines now showing as late October

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back