• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hola from Alora, Andalucia (1 Viewer)

sevillek

Keith, Finca Limoneros
Hi everyone. My partner Sherill and I are English but now run self catering holiday apartments in Alora, central Andalucia, north west of Malaga.

We look forward to joining your community and perhaps welcoming some of you to our lovely part of the world sometime. Our website has lots of details of the birding to be found here.

I'm quite new to forums .... I hope that this post manages to show my website address. If not, maybe someone could help by telling me how to do this?

sevillek said:
Hi everyone. My partner Sherill and I are English but now run self catering holiday apartments in Alora, central Andalucia, north west of Malaga.

We look forward to joining your community and perhaps welcoming some of you to our lovely part of the world sometime. Our website has lots of details of the birding to be found here.

Hi all.

I know Keith and Sherill very well and have spent time at the Finca Limoneros. They are friendly and attentive hosts of a very comfortable establishment and Keith is a knowledgeable birder.

It is a great base for birdwatching, with sites such as the Laguna de Fuente de Piedras, Campillos lagoons, Sierra de Teba and the Gorge, El Chorro, Ardales and the Rio Guadalhorce all within easy reach.

I have often recommended it to clients that are touring Andalucia on birding holidays and no-one has been disappointed with the Finca or the birding.

Regards from Donana.

John.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back