• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Video: Green-crowned Briiliant (added by Marian Alvarez) (1 Viewer)

BirdForum TV

7810ccd41bf26faT.jpg
Green-crowned Briiliant
Author: Marian Alvarez
Keywords: Green Crowned Brilliant Hummer Costa Rica
Added: 8 minutes ago

Click Here to View Video

To Upload Your Own Video Click Here...

Oh, thank you your having a look, falcon57 and KC, it is very encouraging to know some people is watching these Hummingbird videos!!! o:)

The videos were taken with my little Nikon Coolpix, brought for that Costa Rica holiday and I had to learn how to use it "along the way", so I missed a good opportinity to do a good job with these wonderful subjects! :-C

I'll still show a few more... I'm keeping the best for the end! :t:

From here, I'd like to thank Andy T too, for luring me to show this little bunch of videos I had stored in my computer!

Cool beans Marian ! I can see the diagnostic buffy throat that confused me in the field. I will keep an eye out for more of your videos .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back