• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Renaming all North American Birds (2 Viewers)

Aye, as usual, it's everyone else.

"And you're right, you don't know anything about me."

As I said, I can only go on how you choose to present yourself on here - same as everyone else who hasn't had the 'pleasure' of meeting you in person. It is entirely your choice to present yourself in that way. Have a nice day.

People like you, chose to assume that my comment about arson etc, was aimed solely at the black community, it was not!

My own reserve locally got burned down and my comment was an indictment of inner Cities generally but as usual, certain people interpreted my words, to create an opportunity for outrage, not for the first time.

If you cannot also see, that my naming suggestion was absolutely tongue in cheek

You and your ilk, do a far better job of 'misrepresenting' me than I do of presenting myself, that's ok. The problem is in your mind, not mine, you just cannot wait for the next opportunity to be outraged, I too, wish you a nice day.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back