• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Alula reviews of Zeiss 8x32 FL (1 Viewer)

Swissboy

Sempach, Switzerland
Supporter
Switzerland
I have been looking for Kimmo's articles on the Zeiss FL 8x32 and 10x32, with his comparisons. Unfortunately, the links I could find are no longer working, and on the Finnish BirdLife page, there are only the Finnish language ones that I could open. I had copied a number of such articles in the past, but nothing on the Zeiss 8x32s as I was not interested in them then. I would appreciate any still functioning links to the English versions. Thanks.

Robert

Go the the link that I previously posted here: https://www.birdforum.net/showpost.php?p=3816800&postcount=20
(I checked just now, it still works)
The most relevant review is the 02/2005 one which compares the Zeiss and Leica 8x32's
- I don't remember a Zeiss 10x32 review by Kimmo

John

John, many thanks! Most helpful, indeed. I originally had problems opening the attachments, that's why I thought they no longer worked. So it's good you gave me reason to insist. B :)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back