• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Crows: Springfield, Ohio (1 Viewer)

crowcrazy

Hello!

I am very glad to be a part of this site. I should have registered years ago. Anyway, I will be traveling to Springfield, Ohio in November. I have heard that there are thousands and thousands of crows that roost in town there every year. But, I also heard that the town is applying anti-crow tactics to try and remove them or at least relocate them to various parts of the area. I am not sure if these tactics have been successful.

Does anyone live in that area or can anyone tell me if the crows are still in town during the winter roosting months. I am thankful that I will be in town in November for a bit and am giddy at the opportunity to see thousands and thousands of crows from a single location. A new experience!

Thank you very much.

CC

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back