• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cardinal in Lorain, Ohio (1 Viewer)

This is my 1st post! I am new to bird watching. Fed birds a few years ago with feeders but recently started taking nature photos and trying to learn the diff animals/butterflies/birds that I catch. just started trying to photograph birds in the last month and called in a cardinal with a bird call cell phone app on the 1st try! I live against a wood line and they seem to be everywhere since I used the app to call them in! Here is a few pictures! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hi Matt,

A warm welcome to BirdForum from all the Moderators and Admin. Glad to have you on board :t:

I always enjoy the cardinals when I come "over the pond."

OMG! Maybe that is my Kermit?

Normally I post at the Ex Beeb forum. I am in Lorain as well. Right on the lake with all the wonderful lake flies and soon mayflies. :-/

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back