• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Magee Marsh / Crane Creek (1 Viewer)

Steve Arlow

United Kingdom
I have now been back a couple of weeks from a 10 day trip to North West Ohio, with a couple of days in Michigan.

Most of the time was at Magee Marsh which was excellent and can highly recommend it for a trip in May.

I have updated my website with images from this trip and my trip report is also to be found on here; see the bottom of the main Ohio thumbnails page to get a PDF of this. This may be of interest should anyone be planning a future trip.

http://www.birdersplayground.co.uk/Ohio%20Home%20Page.html

Hi Steve,
I just joined bird forum and found your post about Magee Marsh. I live near Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and am hard on the photo/birding hobby these days so your post is "timely" for me. I'm planning my
first trip to Magee Marsh next May so I'll be digging into your notes.

Good Birding

Gary

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back