• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

panasonic nv gs1 dv camcoder (1 Viewer)

Markp said:
hi i have a mint nv gs1 for sale in the classified adverts section if anybody is intrested....mark
- - - -
:hi: Hi,
Iam from France.
I would like also to have some discussion on this product. It seems that on Panasonic's web site we don't have any download for manual or other technical support information ? :-C
As I was very happy with the NV-GS1, i would like to give it up to my son and buy another new Panasonic one B :) , but seeing the way they done for NV-GS1, i hesite :h?: to buy new camescope from Panasonic now..
What are you think about that :eek!: ?
Rgds.
hkm78 :frog:
- - - -

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back