• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

OK to post about a scope for sale? (1 Viewer)

Janet-Lee

Good morning,

I am new to this forum so please bear with me. I would like to know if it is acceptable to post about a scope I have for sale. I would prefer to sell it to another birder that would greatly appreciate it rather than to go the Ebay route.

Thank you in advance,

Janet-Lee
New Hampshire

Hello Janet-Lee,

On behalf of all the Moderators and Admin, let me welcome you to BirdForum.

I hope you will be able to spend some time with us, and contribute to the Forums.

As you may have seen, we have a membership that stretches all over the world - and I am sure includes other New Hampshire birders. (I'm sure some "Hello"s will follow.)

In fact, why not introduce yourself "formally" in the "Say Hello" Forum.

As for selling your Kowa 'scope, we do have a dedicated "For Sale" Forum, a bit deeper in "Photography...", and you never know, a post there might just do the trick.

Cheers

:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back