• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Are all Leupold neck straps "weak"? (1 Viewer)

tpcollins

I recently got a pair of Leupold 8x32 Gold Ring non-HD binocs and the neck strap that came with them was actually intended for their small compact spotter. I called Leupold and they sent me a replacement strap but it also is a narrow/stretchy strap that doesn't appear to be suited for a hefty 27oz binocular.

I was really expecting/hoping for something a bit more comfortable to carry these binocs - are all Leupold neck straps on the small side? Thanks.

I recently got a pair of Leupold 8x32 Gold Ring non-HD binocs and the neck strap that came with them was actually intended for their small compact spotter. I called Leupold and they sent me a replacement strap but it also is a narrow/stretchy strap that doesn't appear to be suited for a hefty 27oz binocular.

I was really expecting/hoping for something a bit more comfortable to carry these binocs - are all Leupold neck straps on the small side? Thanks.

TP:

I have a recent pair of Yosemites, and it came with a neoprene strap, with narrow straps. I find it quite nice, as I like mine kept short, and the quality
is good, I like the suspension to it, and rate it very good.

I hope you can get yours to work for you.

Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back