• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Adobe lightroom (1 Viewer)

John M

Just got Adobe Lightroom installed on the PC and wondered if anyone can give advice on a book to teach me all about it. There are a few books on the market but would like others opinions on what is the best one. Thanks.

Just got Adobe Lightroom installed on the PC and wondered if anyone can give advice on a book to teach me all about it. There are a few books on the market but would like others opinions on what is the best one. Thanks.

Hi John,
I found the quick time tutorial on Lynda .com very helpful along with the Photoshop tutorials as well.Its got a great choice of topics.

The Adobe photoshop lightroom book for digital photographers by Scott Kelby
ISBN-13: 978-0-321-49216-6
ISBN-10: 0-321-49216-1
Sets things out very clearly and explains WHY as well as HOW

Thanks for the responses guys. Sent for the Scott Kelby book, a freind is getting the Martin Evening one, and the podcasts are very good.
Thanks Again
John.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back