• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

florida ids please (1 Viewer)

will@bill

FATHER AND SON TEAM
hi all if anyone can id these please would b grateful

Attachments

• P1250218.JPG
    P1250218.JPG
    482.1 KB · Views: 75
  • P1250225.JPG
    P1250225.JPG
    505 KB · Views: 45
  • P1250323.JPG
    P1250323.JPG
    529.4 KB · Views: 52
  • P1250326.JPG
    P1250326.JPG
    608.9 KB · Views: 47
  • P1250332.jpg
    P1250332.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 48
Palm Warbler
Brown Thrasher
White-eyed Vireo
Northern Parula
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Black-bellied Plover
Least Sandpiper
Red-winged Blackbird
Caspian Terns with Black-necked Stilt.

Thanks god that those Palm Warblers (#1)have a very distinct untertail area, and that they are nice presented in "The Warbler Guide" on p.114/115.
The Northern Parula was a bit more tricky, had to brighten the image and change the contrast. But then it was also for me clear ;-)
Further I agree on the Brown Trasher (wonderful image, saw them only once from far) and the Blue-gray Gnatcatcher in set 1.
The Vireo is too difficult for me.
Set2: Agree on the ID´s of the last two images, the other I´m not very familiar with.

But as I know DFF is he right in all accounts ;-)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back