• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2 New Films added (1 Viewer)

Andy Bright

Administrator
Staff member
England
‘Operation Comeback’ and ‘Life on the Ledge’ have been added to the Wildlife Channel (http://www.wildlifechannel.tv) and can be found under the Charities and Organisations section.

'Life on the Edge' is superb, a treat for Peregrine fans everywhere.

cheers,
Andy

When I try to connect to Wildlife Channel I get a window which says click here to download plugin. On doing this I get a window which says welcome to the Plugin Service finder. But nothing happens. I am running windows 98se and Fiefox. Any suggestions please?

That's sad news Roy. What version of windows media player are you running? Although I'm not sure 98se can run the latest versions.
cheers,
Andy

Hi Roy,
Not too sure if you're going to get any joy with Windows 98. I can't see anything relating to this particular issue on the help page on the tv channel itself
If you could send a mail to
technical 'at' wildlifechannel.tv
Hopefully someone who knows will be able to help you out.

cheers,
Andy

Hi Roy,
Not too sure if you're going to get any joy with Windows 98. I can't see anything relating to this particular issue on the help page on the tv channel itself
If you could send a mail to
technical 'at' wildlifechannel.tv
Hopefully someone who knows will be able to help you out.

cheers,
Andy

Thanks Andy.

When I try to connect to Wildlife Channel I get a window which says click here to download plugin. On doing this I get a window which says welcome to the Plugin Service finder. But nothing happens. I am running windows 98se and Fiefox. Any suggestions please?

I had a similar problem, although running XP, and sort-of resolved it by setting the media player option to open in a separate window (can't recall the exact steps but it was a question of fiddling withe settings because, as you say, the plug-in won't install.)

Alternatively, it works fine on Internet Explorer - and it also works fine on my other machines. The problem seems to relate to a certain combination of Firefox, Java and the PC itself. The upside is that there should be a way round it. Best of luck.

i have just wacthed the programe on the chough and it was a great programe and we have chough,s nesting on the isle of man. also the crest of the isle of man has the chough on one side and the hen harrier on the other side so the next time you see the crest you can have a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back