• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can any one contribute videos (1 Viewer)

adrian james

Can any one contribute Videos to the Bird forum TV, if so, could those with the equipment please try to emulate the excellent Paul Hacketts films.

adrian james said:
Can any one contribute Videos to the Bird forum TV, if so, could those with the equipment please try to emulate the excellent Paul Hacketts films.
We are currently looking at lots of footage shot by members, yes contributions will go on the members channel which I believe will be channel 25, please E mail [email protected] for more details

Cheers,
Andy

Red kite film

I made a short film on Red Kites but I have not put a voice over on it, just ambiant music. Any interest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back