• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From Chappell Nebraska (1 Viewer)

Redbeard101

Greetings..Thank You for allowing me to join.I love birds and wildlife.My Family and live in Chappell Ne. We have 2 acres,lots of tree's around us,and plenty of feeders to..lol,I am the proud father of 6,4 boys,2 girls,5 dogs,3 cats,a turtle and sometimes a possum...lol( he comes and goes)Take care and I hope to chat with you soon..Red

Hi Red. Quite a family youv'e got there. You should be proud of them all. Welcome to Birdforum. John.

Hi Red,

Welcome aboard the BirdForum! I am down in Missouri and we have been up in your "neck of the woods" (Nebraska) on many occasions. To see relatives in Kearney and also several times to see the Sandhills cranes as they migrate through and stop over on the North Platte.

Red -- here's a welcome to you on behalf of the mods and staff here at BF!

With that family, you're a busy person! Hope you'll find the time to visit often and make some contributions. We'll look forward to them!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back