Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
Magnifying the passion for nature. Zeiss Victory Harpia 95. New!

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello from Illinois

Old Tuesday 2nd December 2003, 20:29   #1
tweeter_IL

Smile Hello from Illinois

Hello everyone!
I was directed to this site by a friend and it looks like a nice place to chat with other bird watchers.
I have recently added a few more feeders (5) to my yard with hopes of attracting a larger variety of feathered friends. I have had great success so far, but am still hoping for more!
I look forward to "talking" with everyone and sharing experiences about our great hobby!

Old Tuesday 2nd December 2003, 20:53   #2
Gill Osborne

Hello and welcome to the best and most addictive site on the net!
Like you, I've just put up even more feeders and fat balls etc in my garden and am totally addicted to seeing what turns up!
Don't be shy or nervous about asking questions on anything, no matter how simple or silly it may seem! There is ALWAYS someone who can help you out and/or guide you in the right direction! Happy posting!!!

BF Supporter 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Old Tuesday 2nd December 2003, 20:59   #3
birdman
Орнитолог-любитель

Hi tweeter,

On behalf of all the Moderators and Admin Staff, let me wish you a warm WELCOME to BirdForum.

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and you will find we have many fellow Illinois members, loads of US members and a wide membership around the world.

Look forward to hearing from you again!
Old Tuesday 2nd December 2003, 22:59   #4
steve_nova

Hi Tweeter and a warm welcome to bird forum where you will find many like minded people I'm sure.
Old Wednesday 3rd December 2003, 00:42   #5
Andy Bright
Administrator
BF Supporter 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeter_IL
Hello everyone!
I was directed to this site by a friend and it looks like a nice place to chat with other bird watchers.
I have recently added a few more feeders (5) to my yard with hopes of attracting a larger variety of feathered friends. I have had great success so far, but am still hoping for more!
I look forward to "talking" with everyone and sharing experiences about our great hobby!

Hi Tweeter, welcome to birdforum.net. Your friend has done you a big favor by pointing you in this direction. We hope you enjoy the site. It can seem a little daunting at first but you quickly get the hang of it.
Regards,
Andy

BF Supporter 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 Support BirdForum With A Donation

Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: