• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Time lapse photography Viltrox Wireless Timer Remote (1 Viewer)

Dave Williams

I recently took a trip with a friend of mine who is very much a fan of time lapse photography and has bought a little point and shoot camera which takes up to 999 shots in a sequence. My own Olympus Tough only takes 99 which doesn't give me enough to achieve what I'm looking for if I'm to produce the sort of results he does.
I don't want to spend on another P&S if there is a less expensive option and I happened to see this advertised.
http://www.eos-magazine-shop.com/viltrox-wireless-timer-remote-c2x14582048
which is adaptable for use with my 5D3.
Has anyone experienced using one or something similar.

Magic Lantern sounds too complex and too risky as well Andrew but thanks for the link.
The TC-80N3 only allows 99 frames of time lapse which is what my Olympus gives me, not really enough scope.
It does give more options than the current remote I occasionally use though. Good value and if I didn't have one it would be a good choice.Thanks Malcolm.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back