• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking forward to getting out and about (1 Viewer)

Goldfynche

Absolutely loving reading all your posts on sites and visits. Can't wait to get out and about to try and see some of these places for myself. I guess the Satnav is going to be busy this year.
I've been a member of the RSPB for over 8 years now, and in all that time, I never once got to visit any of their reserves down in England. And the nearest to me, Rainham Marshes, was only 5 miles away from my home. And I kept promising myself a visit to the Wildlife & Wetlands centre in West London, but somehow never got around to it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back