• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swallow Survey up-date (1 Viewer)

El Annie

Phew..............
Phoned BTO today not a lot of progress really, they are going to see if there is a local ringer who will come and ring the birds but they say that most ringres already have their 'patches' sorted out. However they were very pleased to here about Bird Forum (which I gave a good plug) and are going to check the site out!!

El Annie

Hi El Annie

Try your local bird club or Natural History Society. If there is a local ringer who is training to ring pulli (baby birds) they may well be please to have access to your Swallows.

burhinus

Swallow survey up-date....

Thanks for that burhinus, how do I locate my local bird club??? I think I can find the history society from my neighbours along the way.

El Annie

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back