• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Pin Badges (birdlife Australia) (1 Viewer)

Adrian k

Hi I hope this is allowed here I have been collecting pin badges for a few years now and was wondering if any of you wonderful people have any Australia Birdlife badges you no longer require.
I have money ready or are able to swap some WWF India badge which are quite rare,

Please get in touch I am from the UK and are willing to pay for shipping many thanks for taking the time to read this and take care

Hi I hope this is allowed here I have been collecting pin badges for a few years now and was wondering if any of you wonderful people have any Australia Birdlife badges you no longer require.
I have money ready or are able to swap some WWF India badge which are quite rare,

Please get in touch I am from the UK and are willing to pay for shipping many thanks for taking the time to read this and take care

I think I have a couple I will check at home tonight and let you know.

Hi Tiger1 have sent a p/m with address do you know which ones they are please?

noticed a Scottish Flag on your register panel did you live in Scotland or have relatives in Scotland.

If anyone can help still looking for Australian Birdlife or any other wildlife badges from Austraia or in fact any other country please?

Hello all I live in the UK and are looking for the following pin badges from the Australian Birdlife collection if anyone has these spare I would be willing to purchase them and pay for postage and packing.
If people have any other pin badges from any other charities’ collections of wildlife from around the world I would be very interested in purchasing those as well, they are not for resale as I am a private collector.

Australian Birdlife collection badges required please -
Beach-stone Curlew
Fairy Tern
Pied Oystercatcher
Regent Honeyeater (Looking right)

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back