• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Calling bird photographers (1 Viewer)

Phototerns

Hi everyone,

found out about this site on Sunday..boy, crippling!

I must apologise in advance..I am a real bird photographer nut...and will talk non stop.

I take my 1DS & 1D Mark 2 to work..not well received by Employer.

I also got into a bit of trouble a few months ago when I was told not to keep going UNDER the bird hides on my local patch (images much better when shooting low).

Anyway, nice to be in the group now..looking forward to exchanging ideas etc with you all.

Richard B. (Phototerns)

Ps - anybody finding the 1D Mark 2 images a bit soft..needs sharpening?

it is an interesting site isn't it - i love looking at the photo's here. I must start taking pics i think.

My dad used to spend ages trying to get a good los-up one of a heron but everytime he got near it moved off!! he did manage in the end though!!

Hello Richard and welcome to Birdforum.net

Have a browse through the gallery, some great photos there. Also, take a look at the camera forum, great stuff there too.

Regards

Hello Phototerns and on behalf of the staff here at BirdForum, a warm welcome to you.

You're in for a treat if you haven't investigated us fully.;) I hope you enjoy yourself while you are here.

Hi,Richard,welcome to a very addictive BF.Yes,you can chat away about birds and photography to your hearts content here.If you are interested in bird photography the Gallery is a must.Enjoy.

Hi Richard, welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing some of your work in the gallery (if you haven't uploaded one or two already). Not sure how many 1d mkII photographers we have on here... certainly a few 1Ds users. Hides in public areas are always a bit dicey... best if the public don't see them, for the hide's sake and the birds.
regards,
Andy

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back