• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (3 Viewers)

If you are near Holt , Norfolk with time on your hands you could always pop into PICTURECRAFT GALLERY in Lees Court.
Sorry couldn't resist but it is the first time my pic's have been on veiw and for sale.
As Im'e getting long in the tooth could be a good investment too.

Many congratulations- they look great gathered together. Any favourites that you are secretly hoping won't get sold?

Hi Tim,
Till 11th Feb. you rent the wall space , no commission . any sold you fill the space with another pic.
Thanks Ed,
Personally I would love them all to sell ,the pleasure was in the painting but the wife would like to see the Barn Owl over the reeds at sunset and the Shellducklings come home.
I should change my avitar to if Woody sells (GSW mike not you)

Don't they look good all together - interesting too to see that your sarnie terns are a lot smaller than I imagined. All the best and plenty of sales!

That's a great little collection there Arthur, as Nick rightly says, they look good together. It's great to see them all mounted and framed. Best of luck with sales.

Mike

My first visit to Sculthorpe Moor . A super reserve well worth a visit.
a wet dull misty day but brightened up by this colourful fellow appearing out of the cover and an obliging Water Rail from fen hide.plus Marsh tit's nuthatch and Bramblings.

Attachments

• L1150613.jpg
    L1150613.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 112
  • L1150615.jpg
    L1150615.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 88
  • L1150616.jpg
    L1150616.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 92
the goldie is an absolute bijou! The colour intensity and tonal range on this sketch puts it amongst your finest ever. And the others are all top drawer too.

You'd be hard pressed to miss abeaty like that walking out in front of you! And a co-operative water rail! Lucky man you are Arthur!

Mike

Some sketching from yesterday Salthouse Beach Road. Nearly missed this little fellow sitting on the drainage pipe.

Attachments

• L1150624.jpg
    L1150624.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 97
  • L1150627.jpg
    L1150627.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 84
  • L1150634.jpg
    L1150634.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 103
Nice work Arthur. lapwings make great subjects and you've nailed them. I saw two kingfishers at the weekend but my fingers were just too cold to be doing any sketching, I would have loved to come up with a sketch like yours.

Mike

Another very fine bunch of drawings and colourwork Arthur. Would love to see a kingfisher again soon; til then, these will do just fine, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back