• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fellow Northumbrians (1 Viewer)

speedythe1st

Hello.... I'm new to the list and chomping at the bit to get some photography in and around the area...

there seems to have been a very healthy history on here !! but it now tres quiet since November 2018ish

Am I missing something?

:eek!:

I think a lot of local birders now use twitter instead of actual forums like this one :-C It's a shame as we used to have a good banter going on with the group and even used to arrange meet-ups at various birding sites.

I've noticed that with various forums too, not just wildlife ones. A horse riding one I was a member of for years now only does FB and I hate that as you cannot go back to certain threads as they've disappeared into the depths.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back