• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Northern Morocco Short Break 6th June 2013 (1 Viewer)

Brian Stone

A Stone chatting
Last minute opportunity to experience one of the friendliest welcomes on the planet, some top quality wildlife, oh yes, and some more reliable weather!

Due to a late cancellation a space is available on a short wildlife break in Northern Morocco starting on Thurs, 6th June (one week today) and ending Sun, 9th. You will join a small group enjoying a huge range of special North African birds, mammals and other wildlife.

For more details of this excellent value trip please contact me privately:
http://www.birdforum.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=3983

Brian

Brian - will you be posting yr trip sightings/report? I would be interested in noting what you see in this area at this time of year. I am off for 16 days down to Layounne and working back to Essaouira mid 2 weeks of Dec.

Tnx in advance -

Laurie:t:

Report in prep. A few pics to be going on with.

Attachments

• crested_coot_6jun13_1024l_3358.jpg
    crested_coot_6jun13_1024l_3358.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 55
  • moussiers_redstart_7jun13_1024l_3503.jpg
    moussiers_redstart_7jun13_1024l_3503.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 50
  • turtle_dove_6jun13_1024l_3369.jpg
    turtle_dove_6jun13_1024l_3369.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 50
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back