• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loch of the Lowes 2015 (1 Viewer)

Are your feet dry now Bonnie?

I see the youngsters have been ringed and tagged, and two of them had satellite transmitters fitted.

Blue FR2 doesn't have a transmitter, but Blue FR3 and FR4 do.

It'll be great to be able to follow them, won't it.

Yes it is always great to follow their migration. So much to learn.

Gosh.... we're having right royal thunderstorms and downpours here today.

They must be getting affected by at least some of it. I can't even see the ridge of hills that they're beside at the moment!! Though looking in the webcam it seems to be dry there at the moment.

I've not seen a storm like this here for a long, long time.

OMG So there is!!

How frustrating, I've been busy the last couple of days and took my eye off the ball.

Would you believe it!! I've been keeping an eye on the nest for days and had to go out for an hour!!!

At last! I see mum is back and has the nest to herself now!

Edit: ooops... she's there with 2 youngsters!!

I see that FR3 has made it across to France, and probably FR2 is on his way too.

FR4 is on the nest just now.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back