• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Video: Peregrine Falcon (added by Andy T) (1 Viewer)

BirdForum TV

08c5433a60135c3T.jpg
Peregrine Falcon
Author: Andy T
Keywords: Peregrine Falcon Elmley
Added: 14 minutes ago

View...

Hi Andy, I found the evidence of this kill on sunday morning and thought at the time it was probably a peregrine responsible. This confirms it beyond doubt! Lucky man to witness this. I see what is probably this bird on pretty much every visit to Elmley these days but she's usually about a mile and a half away and generally pretty much inactive apart from preening. So it's nice to watch her doing her thing here, thanks.

Mike

Great capture,Very good quality even with camera shake, which unless using tripod is virtually impossible to eliminate, as I know when I managed video of fox catching rabbit, very disappointed when viewed at home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back