• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help!!! (1 Viewer)

deborah4

I've just gone and deleted all my 'stored' pictures in the BF profile folders - I thought they were copies or just logs or something. They were the actual pictures that Ive posted up on BF over the past few years! Is there any way to reverse this action and restore them - does anyone know? :-C

If you are using Windows, double click on your recycle bin & you should be able to restore your deleted items

Regards Bish. :t:

Bish said:
If you are using Windows, double click on your recycle bin & you should be able to restore your deleted items

Regards Bish. :t:

Thanks Bish: This were'nt ones deleted from my computer but from the BF profile folders. The Mods contacted Steve who I think is looking into it now. Thanks again.

Mary Evelyn said:
Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Debs that is so awful I do hope you can get them back. :eek!:

Thanks Mary :flowers: (not as awful as when I deleted a final year University Dissertation a week before the dealine though :gh: )

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back