• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

San Joaquin Bird Walk (1 Viewer)

s2keepup

Hi Folks in So Cal!

i was wondering how many out there were interested in joining me for some bird walks at San Joaquin wildelife preserve? i am planning on going 4/28 and possibly again 5/5 (saturdays). I like to be there for the sun rise at 6:30am but times arent set in stone. ive been as late as 8am and still had a couple hours of great bird life. I usually go for a couple hours, 2 max and maybe breakfast afterwards!

If you need directions, feel free to email me shell-lady AT cox.net

-Michelle

s2keepup said:
Hi Folks in So Cal!

i was wondering how many out there were interested in joining me for some bird walks at San Joaquin wildelife preserve? i am planning on going 4/28 and possibly again 5/5 (saturdays). I like to be there for the sun rise at 6:30am but times arent set in stone. ive been as late as 8am and still had a couple hours of great bird life. I usually go for a couple hours, 2 max and maybe breakfast afterwards!

If you need directions, feel free to email me shell-lady AT cox.net

-Michelle

I might be around to go. I recently "discovered" SJWP and can't get enough of it. I normally bring my 400mm but I'm very new to this so it would be great to learn from some more advanced people.

Matt

Great! im fairly new too, i like to bring my 300mm so i would love to have a pal along!

im the same way... cant get enough of it. if ur ever going, even last minute, shoot me an email!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back