• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Monteverde guides (1 Viewer)

smyrna

Hi
I am spending a few days at Monteverde next March and was wondering if anyone can recommend a guide who is based there, any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Phil J

Montverde, Costa Rica

Monteverde in Costa Rica?

I'll be there from 13th March for a month

A

Hi Andy

Will you be staying just at Monteverde or various places? We could possibly share the cost of a guide if you were thinking of having one?

Phil

I don't have his email but David Rodriguez Arias is really good. Search for him, he is on Facebook, often works out of Curi Cancha.

Hi Andy

Will you be staying just at Monteverde or various places? We could possibly share the cost of a guide if you were thinking of having one?

Phil

Sorry Phil, I was a bit vague, we'll have a month in CR and be at Montevedre as follows

Day 13 - 25th March Las Heliconias Lodge AM then set off for Monteverde.

Day 14 - 26th March Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

Day 15 - 27th March Monteverde for Santa Elena

Day 16 – 28th March Monteverde area AM then depart for Carara.

Would be happy to share costs somewhere if any of this fits?

Andy

Monteverde

Sorry Phil, I was a bit vague, we'll have a month in CR and be at Montevedre as follows

Day 13 - 25th March Las Heliconias Lodge AM then set off for Monteverde.

Day 14 - 26th March Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve

Day 15 - 27th March Monteverde for Santa Elena

Day 16 – 28th March Monteverde area AM then depart for Carara.

Would be happy to share costs somewhere if any of this fits?

Andy

Hi Andy - None of our dates matched and unfortunately I'm back home now but had a brilliant holiday. I assume that you know and probably have already seen the Quetzals at Curi-Cancha and Bellbird at the Hanging Bridges (Bridge No 4) Another highlight was a Northern Potoo on one of the night walks.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Andy - None of our dates matched and unfortunately I'm back home now but had a brilliant holiday. I assume that you know and probably have already seen the Quetzals at Curi-Cancha and Bellbird at the Hanging Bridges (Bridge No 4) Another highlight was a Northern Potoo on one of the night walks.

Cheers

Phil

Hi Phil,
I'm back as well, had an amazing time, great people, great country and great birds!

Saw Quetzals and Bellbird at Curi-Cancha, had Great but not N Potoo.

A

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back