• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ID this Bird? All white bird in New Jersey (1 Viewer)

mamin888

This bird has been living in the trees in my backyard for a few weeks now. I first saw it when it was a baby and could barely fly. When I first saw it as a baby I thought it was a duck because when I came close to it I thought it quacked, but a few weeks later it sounds like a different bird entirely, although I'm pretty positive it's the same one. Anyone here have any idea what it is?\

Btw, I have absolutely 0 experience with birds other than my two pet parakeets I had about 10 years ago. Also, sorry for the crappy picture, as it was the best I could do without scaring the thing off.

Attachments

• whitebird.jpg
    whitebird.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 93
Hi mamin and a warm welcome to you from the entire staff here at BirdForum :t:

Looks like it is a true Albino and I'm gonna say Grackle but let's see what others have to say.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back