• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

zeiss service europe (1 Viewer)

hello, how is the zeiss service these days in europe, in the past it was very bad

I, honestly, have no recollection of VERY bad, and even bad.
For the last 15 years ('till 2014) is was in Belgium (your country?) and Holland represented by Technolyt and you can say what you want but there was AFAIK never a issue about service. They solved it, in favor of the customer as Zeiss rep's.
Since 2014 Zeiss delivers directly to the retailers, both in Belgium and in Holland and Zeiss knows that aftersales is as important as sales is, so also in this area I haven't experienced any problems nor do I expect one.
If so, I would have said it here.

Europe is a lot of countries with a lot of independent rep's so I can only speak for those two countries.
I am really curious about the reactions (if any) you'll get.

Your posts suggests bad experience/knowledge?

Jan

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back