• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Leupold 15-45x60 (1 Viewer)

scorpman

I would like some advice on the Leupold Wind River Sequoia Spotting Scope 15-45x60 Spotting Scope Angled Body. Does anyone own or has used one. I have been told that these are not as good as they are made out to be. I don't know too much about scopes,allthough Im assuming that they should have some quality optics in them being a Leupold. Originally I was looking at the meade 20-60x80 but I cant get that brand shipped here. What would also be in the same range as this scope.
Thanks for any info.

Scorpman.

How u doing normjackson, Looks like its going to be a Leupold 15-45x60
I like the Leupold 20-60x80 also, but I think the 15-45x60 is plenty for my needs.
Had a look at one today & liked what I saw.

How you going Luca. We tried this scope out on the range today & we found quite the opposite.Four of us had a play with it & were quite impressed actually. Will post more when I get a chance.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back