• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Assistance for the Biking Birder (1 Viewer)

Phil Andrews

It's only Rock and Roller but I like it
United Kingdom
My good friend Gary Prescott, aka the Biking Birder, is passing through Lincolnshire in the next couple of weeks as part of his quest to see 300 species by bike this year (and potentially also break the European Green Birding record which currently stands at 304 species). He is also raising money for four charities at the same time, including the RSPB and Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust.

Gary is currently on 250 species for the year but one of the tricky outstanding birds is Quail, a species he missed when he undertook a similar challenge last year. Gary would be grateful for any details of sites - if you don't wish to post on the forum then either PM me and I will pass the message on or contact Gary direct on either 07988754090 or [email protected]. Many thanks in advance.

Phil

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back