• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best android app for bird calls (1 Viewer)

KEVIN BROWN

Casual Birder
I have an android phone, for which I want to download an app to help me identify bird calls, not just to ID them but with samples in order for me to
recognise them for myself. Any recommendations please ?

Hi, you search for species, select the file you want, then under the play bar is a big orange button "save to SD card"
Once it was been saved here, you can access it from the home page / search page. The bottom orange button is "offline files"

Hi, you search for species, select the file you want, then under the play bar is a big orange button "save to SD card"
Once it was been saved here, you can access it from the home page / search page. The bottom orange button is "offline files"

OK, thanks for the help.:t:

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back