• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Blue Tit Chick Hatched (1 Viewer)

nobby said:
Have just checked my Blue Tit Box and found the first Blue Tit chick has Hatched. I expect the rest to follow tonight/tomorrow.

I will leave my nest box cam on for the next few hours to see if any more hatch.

You can follow online at http://uk.geocities.com/[email protected]/nest_box.htm

Brett

Hi Brett - must have a look at this, because nothing has happened in Fluffy's box so far - reckon it might be a day or two yet!

Elizabeth Bigg said:
Hi Brett - must have a look at this, because nothing has happened in Fluffy's box so far - reckon it might be a day or two yet!
Elizabeth
If the female is sitting on the chick when you view you can set the web playback viewer to 16.58 02/05/2004 to see the new chick being fed.

Brett.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back