Join for FREE
It only takes a minute!
More discoveries. NEW: Zeiss Victory SF 32

Welcome to BirdForum.
BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE! You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

What to put under tray

Old Tuesday 18th February 2020, 14:58   #1
MobiusX

What to put under tray

I already have a bird feeder with a dome. The other side has water with a dome. There is no more room to hang anything only for a bowl at the bottom but the food gets wet when it rains so the birds don't eat it. I bought a non toxic pet tray for the birds where I fill up 2 bowls of bird seeds and put it on the tray so the wind cannot blow it. It works. But I need something to put under the tray that is non toxic and safe. I read online that even cardboard boxes are toxic... I thought about putting a rug but I don't know if it's considered safe for animals to eat from a rug since they might end up eating the rug by mistake. I just need something to put under the tray. The way it is right now the birds are crapping all over the cement. I don't want this... I also want to make it easier for me to clean. The wind blows the bird seeds that are on the cement which makes it harder for me to clean.
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: