• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Trogon Finders.. (2 Viewers)

JulesEden

JulesEden
Have just joined this forum to explore the issues of finding 2 of the tougher trogons out there and see if anyone else interested in coming along.
In the next 24 months I hope to get a one weeker together to get the cinnamon-rumped trogon in Malaysia, with the help of Bird Tour Asia.

And the Eared Quetzal in Copper Canyon as well - the more I delve into this bird, it is not on any regular itinerary [bar Solipaso - who dont seem to be able to answer emails, like a lot of Mexican guides]

If anyone is interested, you can get me on
julesATe-med.co.uk
I am a regular British birder in that I drink and smoke too much, but having fun is as good as a newbie.

Probably not as cool as Copper Canyon, but for the past few weeks I don't think anyone who tried has missed the Eared Quetzals in Rucker Canyon, SE Arizona.

I'd be interested in the Malaysia trip - assuming Australia is allowing people out (or back in!) in the next 24 months.

Probably not much movement until the back end of next year but if you arranged something for 12-24 months time I'd be a strong possibility to chuck in :)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back