• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

May have slipped by un-noticed (1 Viewer)

Can't wait to see it. I'll put my order in the mail very soon. I'll post it in the Spanish Wildlife Artists Society blog.
Cheers

Last edited:
I happened upon Mike's blog today, mainly wondering why we hadn't heard from him, and saw that your blog had just been updated. However I was just too busy salivating at the artwork to respond once I stopped by!

It looks like it will be a gem. I just hope it's a gem that those of us in US won't have to wait too long to enjoy. Congratulations again.

I'm still alive! Swamped by Xmas, birthdays, leaking garage roof, decrepit bathroom, rain, work ad nauseum...

Great news about the book Tim, who do I make my cheque payable to if I send it to you?

Mike

Great news, Tim!

Unfortunately it is not yet available from Amazon. It does show up on a search under Tim's name. When I first checked on it (some time ago) I put in a 'notify when available' request. I hadn't gotten any e-mail yet, so I checked on the website tonight and it is listed as 'out of print - limited availability'...?? Hopefully all that means is that they haven't gotten their copies yet and that's the boiler plate that comes up in that situation.

Hopefully they'll get copies soon.

Tim...do you or your publisher have any info on availability in the US?

:clap::clap::clap:

it was a great gift to have your work be the basis for the book but OMG what a total treasure to have the breadth of art you included from others in so many different styles, you are our generation of artists Busby angel.

Thank you so much Tim....can't wait until it's available to us here in the US.

Can't wait for it to be available, I'll be putting an order in very soon. Some tantalising images on the blog, really, really can't wait to be sitting down with a cup of tea and reading it all the way through.

Just placed my order with Amazon. They are saying I won't get it until after Christmas so looks like they may have sold out their initial order.?? :t:

looks like they may have sold out their initial order.?? :t:

could be- Tim has probably got the kids stapling them together in batches of 100 at a time

I ordered one a little while ago and Amazon still reckons I will get it by 17th Dec

I think the 'temporarily not available' is because they still had it listed under the old November release date (at least on the Canadian site) ... better be the case, 'cuz I want mine!

Looks absolutely mouthwatering, Tim ... and that blog preview, squee! Too much awesome.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back