• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Looking forward to using this site as it begins to expand.

PS just saw my first ever dartford warbler a couple of weeks ago on Jersey. Not very exciting for some I'm sure, but always a bird I have wanted to see since my childhood visits to Dorset drew a blank!

Personal motto: aim low and fail to hit it regularly!

Jack

welcome jack!!

welcome jack, well Ive NEVER seen a Dartford warbler and Ive been to Dartford many times:D :D

Last edited:
Confused!!

Interesting stuff. I have never seen a Dartford Warbler in Dartford either. But what about Kentish Plover? Do I have to go to Kent or being Kentish maybe I have to visit somewhere close by, perhaps Essex or Sussex?
:D

Last edited:
I've seen a Durham Argus actually in Durham ! , unfortunately though it's a Butterfly :rolleyes:
One day I hope to have a trip futher south as there seems to be a different range of common birds down that way.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back