• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

What am I? (1 Viewer)

Only the second time I've seen them Rafael. They don't come this far West very often.

Rich

Yeah, I'm aware of how scarce they are further west. I lived in Cornwall for a few years and felt particularly lucky to be there by the end of 2012, when small flocks eventually trickled down to Falmouth :) On the other hand, we still have only one record in Portugal, from the 1960's, unfortunately not fully documented... :-C

Yeah, I'm aware of how scarce they are further west. I lived in Cornwall for a few years and felt particularly lucky to be there by the end of 2012, when small flocks eventually trickled down to Falmouth :) On the other hand, we still have only one record in Portugal, from the 1960's, unfortunately not fully documented... :-C
Lol. As I was writing that I started feeling like I shouldn't complain :-O

16 minutes! Thought that one was tougher. Well done Rob. It's the Siberian Chiff that's been at Parc Slip for a couple of weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.JPG
    IMG_2383.JPG
    483.8 KB · Views: 35
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back