• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

the Sigma 300-800 mm is now available in amazon (1 Viewer)

ammadoux

Registered doux
this ultra and gigantic telephoto that can give to the reach of 1600mm equivalent on the full frame is now available at amazon.com

for about 8000 USD, i guess it is too expensive for most armature photographers :-O. most of the reviews say it give sharp and excellent IQ.

guess i better save up for the Kowa 500mm f/5.6 FL Telephoto Lens, which have an adapter for the m4/3.

13 lbs! I think this one will have to wait until I do all my birding from a golf cart where the lens is bolted on. I am not going to carry that much weight!

Still, applause to Sigma for making it available.

Niels

13 lbs! I think this one will have to wait until I do all my birding from a golf cart where the lens is bolted on. I am not going to carry that much weight!

Still, applause to Sigma for making it available.

Niels

sure it is targeted for pors.

Ian whites got the same one but for his Nikon.

hope Sigma makes some long Telephotos for the m4/3.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back