• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Scratch Disk issue (1 Viewer)

Eos9

United Kingdom
While using the crop tool on Photoshop CS5.1 I had a scratch disk error stating that the scratch disk was full.
However despite using Clean My Mac3 to free up over 70GB of space on my start up disk I am still unable to use the crop tool despite closing down Photoshop and rebooting etc.
When I open Photoshop preferences it shows I have 113GB of free space on my Scratch disk while my Mac details show I have 121GB of free space on my HD drive.
If I open Photoshop preferences and select a second external drive (315GB free space) as my scratch disk I still have the problem remaining even when selecting both drives to use.
Having already cleared quite a significant amount of space I would appreciate any advice or feedback as to why the problem still persists when attempting to use the crop tool.

Many Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back