• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

list of british birds in excel format (1 Viewer)

davidw

can anyone help me find a downloadable list of british birds, bou list or similar ( in excel format ) that doesnt enfringe copyright, all I want to do is keep my 2004 list on excel and dont really want to have to key it all on!!

thanks for anyone that can give me some help

davidw

try Steve webb's site - don't have the url but it's easy to find - I think he has a few incl rtf lists that you can easily put into xl

the BOU site has a list but not excel

Lee Evan's has a list on his site (UK400 club)that is I'm pretty sure free

I could always PM you a copy......let me know

Here's one. It should be the up-to-date BOU list, but I've not quality-checked it recently.

Jason

Attachments

• British List.zip
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,454
On the subject of keeping lists, does anyone know of any downloadable software on the web for keeping logs/lists?

JP

jpoyner said:
On the subject of keeping lists, does anyone know of any downloadable software on the web for keeping logs/lists?

JP

|There was some (free) software offered by a birder in Devon last year - dunno whether it needed to use XL or AXeSS or not.

Andy.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back